Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the light dims.

In the last 24 I realised that I pry should have been sent home on Sunday from the tourney. Not because I was a terrible player, or because I was a bad sportsman, but because I needed to go read my army book.
Tomb Kings get 2 spells per turn! Only ever tried to cast one. Not sure it would have mattered in first came, could have definately helped in second.
Tomb Guard heal d6, not d3, and skelies heal highest 2d6. This wouldn't have mattered in the first game, nearly untouched, but the second game would have been dramatically different. Might not have lost my guard and my king. Though if I had still lost them, maybe I would have remembered the curse. Had they failed their Ld test, I would have done d6 wounds, no save(not even WARD saves). That would have hurt some deamons, I might not have gone home. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment