Friday, July 1, 2011

State of the 'Faux


As you may have noticed, my Boomtown building step by step didn't come through. I did get my second building built, and I have the interior done on one, which just needs some signs. I still have a jail and a large hotel/brothel that I would like to build, as well as all the bits and bobs I will need to finish the table.
I finished painting my Ronin, and I really like how they turned out. I planned to do some hand drawn stuff on all of them, but when it came time, I just didn't think they needed it. With that, all my Malifaux models are painted. However, as is always the case, I already have my eyes on a new crew: Leveticus. As the master I kinda always knew I would eventually work up to, I am excited. I also managed to score a Puppet Wars Rusty Alice, which was the tipping point for me.
On the tabletop, my new regular opponent, Jay, keeps smoking me with Rasputina. Just can't seem to get it done. This last time was with Seamus, and I had this whole thing about testing Bishop in the crew, but the strategy just wasn't conducive to it, and I shouldn't have, but... Starting this weekend, I will be facing more opponents, as some of my friends that I started into it, start showing up. Getting games in weekly, even if its just one and a demo, is awesome. Now I just need to learn how to play well. I lose my demos *sigh*. I'ld like to say I let them in, but I would rather not lie.
Well, thats the state of my 'Faux. Hopefully, I should be able to put on pictures of my first Boomtown building, it is SICK(and not in a phat way).

No comments:

Post a Comment