Tuesday, November 5, 2013

OTT:EBO


After Dorothy, I decided to start an easier project, and so I have picked up my Evil Baby Orphanage Kickstarter models. First up was Erik the Red. As you can see he is all but finished after maybe 45 minutes of work. A big difference from Dorothy. I am saving the flesh until I am ready to do all three, then I will do his leathers. Next up is Lizzie Borden. As these are fairly quick, you can expect a post or two still to come this week.

On a side note, I have grabbed everything to make my own textured mats. Hopefully they go well, and I will post a step by step of the second one(hopefully with fewer mistakes). But first I have to make my texture stamp, so that may be a sec in coming.

Psycho babies, voting day, coincidence? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment