Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Can Infinity progress be minor?


Just some minor progress this week, as most of my free time has been pointed in other directions. I have finished my objective markers for the league. I am really happy with how the Civie turned out. I had originally thought to put some silver in the neck mechanics and such, but when I got to that point I decided I liked the simple, stark contrast between the black crevices and white panels. I did some hexagons on the flag "pole," but I am not sure about the end result there.

Hopefully, I will get them on the table this weekend, if my opponent doesn't wus out and not show.


And yes, those are my poor neglected Netrods in the background. They don't make it into my 300 point list, which, as far as I know, is standard, so I haven't bothered to paint them, since in two weeks they won't be used any more. Doesn't pay to not make it into the list, now does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment