Friday, March 14, 2014

Infinite painting progress


Well, not quite. But I have been able to get all of my Infinity models, save the Netrods, painted. I still have three Dakini and a Garuda coming, which will finish my 300 point force, so you can look forward to a few more "infinity" whatever post titles.

My favorite part of the models in the fact that the Rebots are all magnetized, so I can run anything from the box, if only singly.

Dual Zaiyens.

Or Samekh and Daleth combo.

Or I can run one of them as a Lamedh, though I have no idea why I would.

I am super happy with the scheme, and I really like how they look all together. Even with the pink, the solid black makes them look rather threatening. I am looking forward to getting them on the table this weekend.

And now a quote about Infinity(the math, not the game).
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment