Monday, April 21, 2014

A gameless Saturday


The Duke

So, no games played this last Saturday, very sad day. However, Patrick and I did roll up the experience and skills of our Inquisimunda crews. Most of my rolls were contrary to the models particular role, i.e. I have a very combat centric crew, which is strange since their equipment is very shooting centric. Ah, the well. It should be fun. I did roll plenty of wounds and toughness, so I should be able to weather at least some incoming attacks, which is a fear, since my crew is so limited on equipment and replenishing numbers. Also, as you can see above, I have made progress on The Duke. I have found him a head and legs and begun sculpting. It is a slow process for me, since I tend to sculpt something, then put my finger in it while I sculpt something else. Thus, I am basically sculpting, let harden for a day, sculpt something else. Not the fastest process, but hopefully will lead to fewer mess ups.

I have also picked the models for the rest of my crew:

Lady Anastasia

Daimyo YuQing

Regent Ricard

As far as sculpting for the remainder of the crew, Ricard will definitely take the most, and may receive a head swap. Ko Dali to Lady Anastasia will require turning head tentacles into hair, but little else. The Daimyo may get a bit added for the mirror shield, but that is likely all he will have done. I am fairly excited about the whole shebang, and hopefully will take The Duke and Ricard down this Saturday and proxy the other two for a game of Inquisimunda. I also will need to get in my final game for the Infinity league, which will come first, of course.

Well, that is all on this front, catch you all later this week, when I, hopefully, have a further update for my Inquisimunda crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment