Monday, May 5, 2014

Second Generation Awesome


As I mentioned previously, I didn't get in any gaming this last weekend. I did, however, stop by paint night, with the kids in tow. Above is Dylan's dragon, and below is Aidan's griffon.

I am super proud of both of them. I think Dylan is a shoe in for next years Young Blood competition at Genghiscon, especially with another nine months to practice. Aidan is still a little ways off, but he also has a couple of years to go before he is old enough.

As you can see, no pictures of my work. I actually did very little of my own. Mostly talked and handed paint to little painters. I did work a little on the Doctor. Hopefully he will be finished by Saturday, along with Anastasia and The Duke. That is my goal anyway. I am likely to miss this one though, as I will be putting in a lot of time on the tree house instead.

I am also starting to work on my list for the Malifaux tournament at Hobby Quest Games in Longmont on the 18th. Should be fun. It is fixed list and I want to be better prepared than the last one. So, both playing Malifaux and playing my list are in order. I am leaning toward a kinda dumb Rusty Alyce list. Not terribly strong, but should be fun, and may catch people of guard. Except for of course Troy, who will be my play test dumby, and will be going. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment