Friday, October 10, 2014

Introducing the Nazca Shaltari Tribe

Yeah, that's right, I named my tribe after a bunch of head hunters who drew giant lines in the sand that you can only see from the sky and made really fancy pottery. What? Now, if only I could make 10mm scale skulls.*Maniacal laugh*

As of now, all I have left is detail work. Which, at 10mm scale, is in fact work. This stuff is tiny. But I am liking how the army is turning out. And, considering I have turned out an army in a week, I think it is going pretty well.
Read on if you want to check some unit shots.

Sorry for the weird artifact at the top of the images, not real sure whats going on there.

Tomahawks(anti-tank)

Kukris(AA)

Haven Terragates(APC equivalent)

Eden Gates(medium dropship equivalent)

Braves and my hand(Troops)
Yes, that is my actual hand, they are that freaking small.


Until next time, something else clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment