Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year's resolution: post more

Well, 2016 was rather light on posts. Between school and life, I just haven't got anything posted. I HAVE played games, though my hobby progress has slowed. My current games of choice are AOS and the new Dropfleet Commander. I recently purchased some yhetee, but beyond that my ogres have stalled. Tomb Kings are just more versatile and thus more fun. I have also been playing Dropzone, since my kids got starters for Christmas.
Anyway, I'm just going to do a picture dump of recent games.

Tomb Kings versus Nurgle Chaos, round 2 of campaign
Both armies different from the ones we started *shrug*
My Shaltari versus my son's newly painted green Scourge 
Partially built Shaltari vs PHR Dropfleet 
That is basically the gist of it for the last month or so. The Shaltari are largely assembled and primed, waiting for paint. I still have some weapon options to magnetize, and two cruisers stolen from a battle cruiser that I will replace later.

Happy new year! I will post again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment