Thursday, June 29, 2017

Is that.... hobby progress?


Why yes, yes it is. With the new edition of 40k I have been enticed to dive back into work on my Night Lords. I started before the new edition dropped, hoping my stuff wouldn't be invalidated. Thankfully, it wasn't. I'm not sure how good it is, but I can play it either way. The changes have changed my mind about trying to Night Lord up some Daemon Princes, as Chaos Lords may fill the spot rather well. And much cheaper. To that end, you can see my first of (likely) two lords. I may decide to add more, I don't know, yet.


Beyond that, I have made great strides on my custom rhinos. It is a vast improvement over where they have been in, like, forever. Well, a couple years at least. This is the prototype, and it is almost ready to start casting the armor bits to add to my other four chassis. But that isn't all. I don't have a picture, but I have all of my Chosen largely base coated. Things are definitely moving forward, and I hope to have more progress pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment