Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And a Psion dies.

Well, technically not dead, but the campaign is. I was really enjoying my Shardmind Psion. His telekinetic powers let him control the battle field, while his damage powers were able to take down any foe. The Dark Sun module was very difficult, with several losing scenarios that pushed the story. I liked the challenge, and the not always going to win feel was nice. However, Josh didn't like it, and he is a baby. He totally sabotaged the campaign. It was a low move. Greg tried to bring it back, and I'm sure he could have, but Josh would have just done something else.
So, now we are starting a new one, in which I am looking at being an elemental Shaman. Unfortunately, the races that fit the stats I need aren't really ones I want to play. I could play another Shardmind, but I was getting really tired of the genital jokes my character seemed to invoke. I don't know.
Time to do some primal chanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment