Friday, November 25, 2011

Road to the con 2012


With just 82 days left to Genghiscon, I only have 1 table close to done. Aaaahhhh! Ok, I'm done freaking. Maybe. Anyway, my mountain board is mostly done. I have painted the bases since the picture was taken, and plan to add snow later today.


I have also finished my hanging tree up to moss, now I just need to find some. I also have 7 graves sculpted. I need to add some masaleums and get some fence. That board needs 10 more pieces, so I will see what I add.
Well, back to the stone.

2 comments:

  1. Terrain is looking great! I'm especially fond of your hanging tree, can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the stuff for the moss today, so it should be soon.
    My mountain board is finished, and will be broken in tomorrow. I am also a lot closer to being down with a couple other tables than I thought.

    ReplyDelete