Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Webway to Tacticon: Issue 2

IMAG0714
Here it is. I have a box of five hellions coming and I need to snag the cold one knights, and that will be my entire army. Still some work left to do, I have only really put in a bit on the Hellions I already have, but they are coming along. The points are apparently going to 2k, so that has brought a little problem.

IMAG0713.jpg
This is my base to display board ratio. Now, I had some extra bases out, working out the new points, but not enough extra to make this work. To much display board equals awesome, to many bases equals fail. So, I'm starting over. I think 1750 would have been tight, but 2k is going to require a much bigger board. This week I plan to go to arc and look for a large frame to use. I will also have to do some play testing to see what is working and what is not of what I add to the force to make points. 170 days left, so back to play testing. Hopefully I can rope Shaffer in and get him to play test as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment