Thursday, April 18, 2013

On the Table

IMAG0771

I have been posting my Webway to Tacticon posts for a little while, chronicling my Eldar/Dark Eldar progress. Now that that army is mostly complete, I feel that I want to continue to post my more general paint progress. These articles, I hope, will be a more frequent look at what I am working on at the moment. As you can see above, I just finished two of my necropunks for Malifaux. I also have Vanessa and Izamu on my paint table. Izamu has been giving me trouble, as he is my next over the top paint project, so I have been a little nervous to start him. Vanessa has been assembled, but she is waiting on primer, since the weather here has been a bit chilly. The weather has also affected my work, thus my sleep, thus my motivation to get things going, so my progress this week is a bit light. Next week, I hope to get back into the swing of things, and plan to have more to post.
So, I hope to have more up soon, with less talk about the table, and more about whats on it. Until then, good painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment