Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OTT: All quiet on the western front

IMAG0808.jpg

It's been almost a week since I last posted. Things have been pretty hobby free around here, with me being out of town over the weekend, and general hobby spaz on what I did work on. I finally managed to get my Hellions primed on Monday as it stopped raining. I took it a step further and airbrushed the base coats on the Hellions and the missiles for the Razorwing. As far as spazzing has been, I also reassembled my Aleph models and Chaosed up my Space Hulk guys a bit. Having read two of the ADB Nightlord books, I came to realise they weren't fitting with what the fluff has portrayed them as. Not sure I am as happy with them, but I think they will work. I still need to clean them up quite a bit, and then get them to paint. I am also still missing two of the bolter guys and the Sorcerer/Librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment