Sunday, September 22, 2013

OTT: The Silence Is Broken!

Kinda.


Work continues on my Tara crew, but nothing in the past week. I have been kinda adverse to painting them, just not in the mood and a little unsure on where to go with them. I think I have an idea and hope to get back onto them soon.



What I have been working on instead is my new Night Lords army. Yes, I am aware I have a problem. I blame Nabors, I'm pretty sure he set me up. Anyway, the chosen are coming along nicely, and as you can see from previous posts, I am enjoying them immensely. My favorite bit so far is the flamers.



I also have some ideas for the Heldrakes and Daemon Princes, using the Vampire Counts Terrorgheists and Valgheists, respectably. Its gonna be sick, but not cheap, so may take a while to get everything finished.

Until next time... something something awesome something.

No comments:

Post a Comment