Monday, September 30, 2013

OTT: The Night Lords of Sleep Hollow



Be warned for the Headless Horde approacheth. I am just two plasma guns short from finishing my Night Lords up until they get heads and shoulder pads. Both are to ordered from GW bits, so may be a bit. I hope to begin my bases soon and try to get that working. The Loveland Library has a 3D printer, which I may utilize for the rhinos. I plan to use Legion Sicaran Battle Tanks for the basis for my scratch built rhinos. I think they have a more menacing look than my standard rhino scratch builds, and we all know hoe I feel about the puny stock rhinos(or at least do now).



It hasn't been all 40K though. I have started in on my paint job for the Death Marshals. This guy is my test piece. I think he is turning out really well, and I hope the "shadow effect" I plan to add doesn't mess it all up.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment