Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thar be paint on me thumb!


Which means I have been painting. Yep, its true, hobby progress. For those that don't know, I test my paint colors, fluidity, and brush shape on my thumb nail before I put brush to model. Hey, don't knock it, it seems to work. Did I mention I am an award winning painter? I did? Well, prepare to hear it again. I am an award winning painter. These are not award winning models, but I am happy with a solid table top plus on most days.


With the Infinity league running strong, I figured I would get my Dakinis painted up. I still have three more for my final 300pt list, plus two Garuda, and a pair of Rebots, but those are waiting on arrival. I did do up all of my bases for the entire force. Then I realized I was out of white primer, so, they are currently just sitting on a stick. I hope to get some primer while the weather is still nice, and then hit them with an airbrush for the green. Anything to speed things along. Hopefully this will be at the same time that I slap paint on the my Garudas and Rebots, but we shall see.

Now I am off to bed, its a bit late. Curse you Cowboys and Aliens. It is a decent film, you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment