Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mission Completion: Infinity


I have finally finished my 300 points of Infinity. The only Infinity models I have left are my Netrods, which may or may not ever get finished. Now all I have to do is win my last two league games. Easier said than done. Next round is versus Shane. He beat me a couple weeks ago with my 225 list. My 300 point list is running mines, so that should be interesting. I am looking forward to the game, but I need to be on it, or I will pay for any mistakes. The flip side is that if I lose, the pressure is off for game six. Sorta. If I can get three or four points, I stand a chance of sticking in second, possibly even still having a chance for first. If we draw.... Well, then the math gets screwy, but I should stay in first, provided I get enough game points.

No comments:

Post a Comment