Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Return of Leveticus


I only played a single game last Saturday, but it was of Malifaux. Well, half a game anyway. I played a demo game versus Shea, who has finally come over to the dark side. He is looking at Arcanists and has already picked up the Mechanical Rider. As such, I had him play my Ramos crew, with the Rider, basically the new box set. I pulled out Leveticus. I drug my feet a bit to get this one started, I have been in a bit of a Malifaux slump lately. We played Turf War with no schemes. I mostly wanted to go through mechanics, and we had a limited play window. It did mean I ran a demo instead of participating in Paint Night, but we did have a few painters on site. There isn't much strategy or reporting, as we only finished two turns, but I will say that I was definitely revitalized by the game. I will likely be pulling out Leveticus again very soon. I do need to read through his finalized cards and get into that frame of mind, also looking at some of the other options I can take with him.

Well, a short one this week. I do expect to have some hobby progress later in the week, as I should have my 300 points of Infinity completed. After that I plan to work on the Corridor board, and hope to put some of that up. Yeah, the Corridor board, haven't seen that in a while. I think the last time we saw that was here. My plan for the wall didn't work out, so I am looking at other ideas/options. Hopefully that will work and I can post that. If not.... Skip it, I'm lighting them on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment