Sunday, June 15, 2014

Headless Heldrakeman


What does every headless horde need? A headless Heldrake rider of course. That's right folks, I now have(most of) a rider for my Heldrake #1. I still have a lot of work I want to do on him before I even think paint, but I am happy with how the rider has come out so far. I'm still torn on the bat winged helm on a flying dragon, but we shall see. Maybe I will order the sets for my ground troops, then do a test fit before I order the set to finish the Heldrake. It also kinda stinks that I have to get 10 more head and shoulders to finish two Heldrakes. The flip side is that I won't likely drop these bad boys in public any where beyond Hobby Town, until I hit a Con, which will likely increase in size when we stop running them. As I mentioned earlier in the week, I already have 100 points to spend, another 100 to 250 could definitely use 8+ more heads.

Stuff to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment