Wednesday, December 24, 2014

As promised

Hobby progress

In no particular order, my 1500 points of Shaltari, built and painted.

Tarantulas

Firedrake

Jaguars

Tomahawks

Braves

Yaris with swappable guns

Coyote

Edens

Kukris

Havens

I will likely grow the army beyond 1500 points, but that is likely a little ways down the road. I am looking to add a Warspire Totem, some Spirit Light Gates, and possibly a Dreamsnare. Beyond that, I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem like much I need. Maybe some Birdeaters.

My next hobby progress will probably be my Mouslings for the Super Dungeon knock off I am running at Genghiscon for Con Jr. I already have the Knight, Fighter, and Rogue done. The Barbarian is on the paint table, and I would like to have at least the Wizard and Ranger also done. The rest is up in the air. I have also cut the tiles for the board, so that should progress as well. If I weren't so lazy, I would put up pictures tonight, but... Maybe by the time this goes live I will have finished the other three "requireds." And probably the fencer as well. I am really looking forward to him, he will be my Mousekateer.

No comments:

Post a Comment