Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Challenge

By the time this goes live, I should already be neck deep in another Iron Man Painting Challenge. I have a lot to get done, but I'm not sure I have almost 30 hours of stuff. No worries though, I will of course sneak off to play some games. Above you can see the first on the roster, my Mouslings. These are my must finish. I need them for Genghiscon, when I am running a SDE knock off at Con Jr.

I want to get my Relic Knights finish, except the flesh. I believe I mentioned earlier that I was planning to use my new found skills after the con to finish them off.

My something else model will be a Malifaux Librarian. This is mostly because I want to throw her in some of my crews, and it will be good to have one random nonthemed model I can do whatever with to break some monotony.

I also have my never finished Misaki crew on the docket. I hope to make some strides here, hopefully finishing them so I can put them on the table. Depending on them versus my Mouslings, one will be going as a unit entry. I may try and enter the other as part of a diorama, but I will just have to see.

I do have one other model that may make the table. It is my Steampunk Arielle. She is a future single miniature entry, but will not likely see competition in 2015.

So, that is what I have planned. A good portion is doable with little to no self forcing. Misaki's crew has been a bit of a thorn, but I will see. I won't be able to post anything from my camera, as I will have no way to upload, but I hope to throw some Facebook and Twitter out. My Twitter is Crimsonwraith and if you don't know my Facebook, learning it won't help you. If you don't catch either, I will still be taking pictures with my camera and releasing them sometime next weekish.

Talk at cha later.

2 comments:

  1. Iron Mans go down a few weeks before each con(Genghiscon and Tacticon), so the next one will roll around sometime in mid to late August.

    ReplyDelete