Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mission Incompletion!

Just like it says, I didn't finish even most of the models I brought for Iron Man. So, I thought I would distract you with boobs, then show what else I finished.

First up were the Mouslings. I only finished the Ranger and the Wizard, but that does make my core for the six snot noses I am running it for.

On the Relic Knight front, I completed three models. My Poison Ivy Hell's Bell has a large amount of free hand, including a #7 with a vine growing out of it on the back, and Ivy embroidered on the seat, both of which I don't seem to have a shot of. However...

I also finished Esmee, Marie-Claude's Cypher

And of course, Marie-Claude herself, complete with Hornet cosplay suit and platinum blonde hair, which turned out really well.





What I have nothing to show for is any Malifaux models. I know, I ain't representin', I aint keeping it real, but that's the sticks, deal with it.

Anyway, I also managed to get in a game of Relic Knights against a couple new comers, which was a load of fun. It was my, as yet unpainted, Marie-Claude versus One Shot and Kisaro To in a three way free for all. I should have that bat rep posted tomorrow. I am running a Malifaux tourney this Saturday, so that will likely take up most of my gaming time, and after I hope to do a run through of my Mousling SDE, so I probably won't get any games in, but who knows.

Catch ya on the flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment