Friday, March 13, 2015

Come one, come all, painted Relic Knights


By popular demand, here is my entire(so far) Cerci collection. It is also a good portion of the line as well. So much so, that I only have two purchases to complete what is out. And since I am already planning on picking up one of them, I might as well get them both, right? Right?

Anyway, that is enough yabber. Who wants to here me talk, when you can look at pretty pictures? Hello? Curses, they all jumped to the break already. Ah, well.
First up, Marie-Claude and Esmee

Next up, Pit Crew, complete with massive wrenches and rainbow striped boots.

The most recent addition, the Hell's Bells. Cosplayed up as the Gotham City Sirens

Cat Woman

Poison Ivy

and of course, Harley Quinn

And just to show its not all pretty girls, the Pacer

But, mostly it's just pretty girls. Sometime IN robots, the Royal Wrecker


And that is what I have painted, so far...

Next up, Princess Malya. Until then, keep those brushes going!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment