Thursday, January 20, 2011

Progressing


Well, I am progressing at a pretty steady rate. Will it be enough? I don't know, but I think so.



My Daemon Prince is by far my top model. I have spent more time on it then almost anything else(perhaps vehicles). He is starting to come together. I have to highlight his metal, finish his shoulders, and add any freehand work.



My Thousand Sons are even farther along than they are in these pictures. I am in the process of painting their robes. My first highlight is done, and I am working on the line highlights. I don't know if I will highlight the armour before or not, just have to see. The Rhinos are where they will be for Genghiscon. I still plan to highlight them, weather them, and just continue to lay on the paint and detail, but thats for Tacticon.


My Terms are just waiting on metallics, with the new Terms needing claws. And the whole unit needing silver. The Sorcerer Lord also needs his staff done, and his gold will be highlighted with the Prince's.


I have my models for my third and fourth Oblits. I still need to do the green stuff work. One will have a floating sphere and be pointing, the other will a single shot from the non-powerfist hand. Originally I was going to use the powerfist, even reposed it, but I think the regular hand will look better, and the repose makes the powerfist hand look natural, hanging by his side. I also was looking at my Lesser Daemons. The three metal flamers to bring them to nine would cost about $2 less than a ten man box of Pink Horrors(which will be blue). I ended up going with the Horrors. At first I didn't like the models, but the flamers lose arms to much. I also think my biggest complaint was the tongues. I despise the super long tongue thing GW does, but with out the tongues, I think I like 'em.
Well, back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment