Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 1 Tacticon 2011


Day 1 is done. It went alright, with a draw then a loss. Game 1 was against Eric with Dark Eldar this time. He was the player I played round 3 at Genghis. Another good game, coming down to the final turn. I took kill points, he took capture and control, and we tied seize ground. My first game against DE was enjoyable, and my second game against Eric.

Game 2 was against Adam Tricola, a good player, usually runs Space Wolves, but took DE this time. I saw the postings and knew I was in for help of a battle. He did not disappoint. I fought hard, but too many targets and no mistakes to take advantage of left me unable to score any points. I truly enjoyed this game as well, and it showed I lack against horde anything. I hope to make top tables again to play Adam, he usually isn't in my neck of the woods.
Looking forward to tomorrow, being firmly in the lower ranks, I don't have to care as much, and can just play the fun. If my opponents follow suit, I will be in good shape.



How many DE can you shove in one corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment