Tuesday, May 8, 2012

State of the 'faux


Ok, so this took FOREVER to get posted, and I have forgotten most of the details, so this won't be a battle report as much as my thoughts on Ramos. For those deeply interested in how the games went down, I can put it very simply, I gots waffle stomped.


I played James and Nabors. I just couldn't get my head around how Ramos plays. He doesn't do much himself it seems, but the crew I have for him doesn't really either. From what I've heard, he mostly sits back and makes spiders and electrical creations. Avatar Ramos is supposed to be great, and making his way at the front of the Arcanist revival. I haven't really sat down and broken him down, but I would believe it.
Basically, Ramos and I don't mesh, but I can see how he would be a good. I may bring him out again, even if only to test things and maybe see some weak spots for when I face him.


As for the league and the brawl games, I am still planning to use him. He will likely be relegated to support, but I can see using his abilities to help Leveticus get it done. We the crew I had, there wasn't much of the getting it done, with my Leve crew, I have the get it done, a booster would not go amiss though, and that's what I think Ramos can do. At least for me anyway.

Also, as you can see, I have started messing with my pictures. These are ok, I think the one for the next post is a lot better. Something I think I will continue and tweak in the future. I find it kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment