Thursday, March 28, 2013

Webway to Tacticon: Hellions hath no fury

IMAG0733.jpg

A quick double update this week. I managed to finish my Hellions that had heads and get them on the sky boards. I was just to excited to wait. I had thought these guys a ways off, and had started on the boards as a bit of a break, but when I came back to work on them I was pleasantly surprised that they did not have much left to do at all.

You can also see the Baron off to the right. He is currently getting his cape finished. I have finished the brocade on the top of the cape and am trying to decide if I need to do it on the bottom or not. Probably yes, sigh. Then its the decal, repaint, touch up, a couple details left, and he will be done, too.

I am really happy with how this army is coming and am getting fairly close to finishing the whole thing. I hope to be very close to finished by the next time I get to play in almost three weeks.

And since this quick post as turned rather long, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment