Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Webway to Tacticon: More Hellions!

IMAG0727.jpg

This is what has been on my paint table for the last week. I haven't been terribly productive, but I have been moving forward. As you can see, I have three more skyboards almost finished, and am almost finished with all my canopies. I am also making gains on the Hellions I had and the Baron.

IMAG0726

I also have all my Hellions. These three are missing heads, as I am not using the Hellion heads, but rather the Reaver pony tail heads. So, until I get more of those, the riders themselves are in limbo. The boards you see here are the ones that are already painted in the previous picture. I managed to all but finish them on Friday. All they have left is gems and engine discoloration. I hope to have both done by the time this posts. This week I also hope to get the jetbikes painted and the canopies on. I won't get in any games next Saturday due to the warmahordes tourney and International Table Top Day. But, by the next time I play, I should have the actual bikes finished, and be well on the way for the riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment