Sunday, May 8, 2016

Another Gameless Weekend

Okay, not really. While I didn't get any full games, I did dip my toe into a couple of games my sons were playing. I have also been banned from using my Tomb Scorpions against them as well as my Necrosphinx. Yeah, that will happen.

The big news from the weekend, however, was the X Wing tournament. We had eight people. Half of whom were not regular or just semi-regular. I was running the show, hence the lack of games played. It went very well, though I didn't get a championship pack, which upset more tha a few. I am not overly worried about it, since those who seemed upset didn't win anyway. 

I must add that I was supremely disappointed with the clubs efforts. With one exception, they were all out of the first place running after the first round. Luckily, Collin was unwilling to let the torch fall, and took first, and the custom trophy I made for the event.

With updated info, we will be running seasonal setup, with monthly events, quarterly tournament pack ones, and a winter main event with an actual store pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment